Norton has been a notable name for ages in the domain of web security. It provides complete cybersecurity solutions and defends your machines and other gadgets from infections, malware, and other security threats. Aside from guarding your machines, it also builds and saves a backup of all the device data to facilitate data retrieval in the situation of data damage owing to computer crashes. Norton ensures that the sensitive information remains private and none of the secret information gets leaked into the shady side of the web. For ensuring that your devices and data remain safe, you need to go to www.norton.com/setup.
What is Norton Account?
Norton Account is a platform where users can access all of their Norton related programs, subscriptions, etc. Whenever they want to check their subscription details or renew any subscription, they can log into their account and do it. This is very convenient, and this way management of all Norton related products and services get easier. Did you just purchase a Norton security program? Well, now you have to log in to your Norton account at norton.com/setup and download the setup for the same.
What can you do with a Norton account?
Here is the list of stuff you can do after logging into your Norton account:
- Norton product activation.
- Get data backup.
- Check or set up a cloud Vault.
- Norton subscriptions organization and management.
- Download Norton Setup with the help of 25 characters alpha-numeric product key.
- Copy the unique product key or activation code.
- Purchase more storage space for the online backup.
Set up Norton account from the web browser
Setting up a Norton account is rather easy. Just follow the steps given below and create your own Norton account:
- Double-click on any internet browsing software from the desktop.
- Visit the following page: norton.com/myaccount.
- Hit the Sign up now button. You do not have to pay for it.
- Now, the Norton Account Sign Up page will load.
- Enter the complete email address, set a password, and re-enter the same password.
- Fill up the rest of the form.
- Now, hit the Sign Up button.
How to get back a lost Norton account password?
Having trouble logging into your Norton account? Did you forget your Norton account password? Fret no further, you can reset the password. Here’s how:
- Go to the following link: www.norton.com/setup.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- In the Sign In screen, hit the Forgot Password link.
- Now, just enter the email id used at the time of Norton product purchase. Or enter the email details of the account associated with Norton.
- Hit the Continue button.
- In another tab, open your email.
- After logging in to your email account, check inbox.
- You will find an email from Norton. Check junk or spam if you cannot see any such email in the inbox.
- Open the email, and click on the link for resetting the password.
- If a new window or tab does not open, then copy the URL.
- In the URL bar, paste the same and hit Enter.
- In the Reset Password page, set up a new password and re-enter the same.
- If you are not able to find the email, then cross-check whether the email address entered by you is correct and it is the same as the email account used at the time of purchasing Norton software or while setting up the new Norton account.
At present, a majority of the electronic gadgets are web-enabled and inter-connected. This is a boon because individuals can access the sensations of the internet from anywhere in the world. Whether they are on a business trip, or on holiday, or just riding the bus, with the net at their tips, they can upload pictures or videos, use GPS to find directions, read and respond to emails or video chat with family. With the internet, the sky is the limit.
With the internet infiltrating all gadgets, many tasks have become easier to accomplish. But, the web is not without flaws. It unwittingly is a host to wicked bodies who abuse the web for their avarice and personal objects. Therefore, much similar to how the web can connect to all the devices, the wicked bodies can also exploit the web connectivity for performing their attacks. With the help of security applications, such as Norton, one can ward off such malicious attacks and keep their devices, data, and network safe from threats. To get Norton security, you first have to set up a Norton account at www.norton.com/myaccount.